Community celebration to raise money for the mayor’s charity in Ely
- Credit: Archant
A celebration of Ely community spirit to raise money for the Mayor’s Charity will take place at The Maltings.
Mayor Mike Rouse and Mayoress Lauren will bring the city together for the event on February 22 at 7pm.
There will be a disco with entertainment, a hot supper, bar and a raffle in aid of Pos+Ability.
Mike Rouse said: "Calling all clubs, community groups businesses and friends in Ely.
"Invitations are now going out and being posted like this for the Mayor's 'Celebration of Our Community' charity event.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to seeing you."
Tickets cost £15. RSVP by February 14 on 01353661016 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
Dress code is smart and party frocks.
Pos+Ability offer chair-based exercise and one-to-one support to people living with long-term neurological conditions.