Come Along To Our Business Fair at The Maltings
THE Ely Standard is hosting a Business Fair to promote local businesses and the paper’s in-house Business Awards which take place in October.
The event at The Maltings on July 1 will provide local businessess with an opportunity to meet previous award winners, award sponsors and Ely Standard staff, all of whom will be able to offer advice on entering and sponsoring awards.
East Cambs District Council, one of the main sponsors of the awards, said: “As the country emerges from recession, start-up businesses and small firms in East Cambridgeshire are now looking to grow and develop to kick start the region’s economy.
“Our district is one of the areas identified by many organisations as having the right ingredients to grow over the next few years.
“To aid this potential, a number of organisations have come together to offer their help to local business. So if you are looking for office space, business advice or the opinion of a successful entrepreneur then come along to see the Business Development Team.
You may also want to watch:
“Whether you have been going for a couple of years or have a business idea which you have never tried – come and talk to us you never know the difference it could make.”
INFO: come along to The Maltings from 10am till 4pm.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 7 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park