Come Along To Our Business Fair at The Maltings
THE Ely Standard is hosting a Business Fair to promote local businesses and the paper’s in-house Business Awards which take place in October.
The event at The Maltings on July 1 will provide local businessess with an opportunity to meet previous award winners, award sponsors and Ely Standard staff, all of whom will be able to offer advice on entering and sponsoring awards.
East Cambs District Council, one of the main sponsors of the awards, said: “As the country emerges from recession, start-up businesses and small firms in East Cambridgeshire are now looking to grow and develop to kick start the region’s economy.
“Our district is one of the areas identified by many organisations as having the right ingredients to grow over the next few years.
“To aid this potential, a number of organisations have come together to offer their help to local business. So if you are looking for office space, business advice or the opinion of a successful entrepreneur then come along to see the Business Development Team.
You may also want to watch:
“Whether you have been going for a couple of years or have a business idea which you have never tried – come and talk to us you never know the difference it could make.”
INFO: come along to The Maltings from 10am till 4pm.
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 8 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 9 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 10 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?