Cocaine worth hundreds seized by police after raid in Fordham
- Credit: Archant
Cocaine thought to be worth £400 was seized by police after a raid in Fordham.
Officers from the Crime Action Team successfully executed a search warrant in Rule Gardens under the Misuse of Drugs Act on Friday March 9.
The team entered and searched the address seizing a quantity of cocaine thought to be valued at approximately £400 and a further quantity of cannabis.
Three adults have since been interviewed on suspicion of possessing the drugs with intent to supply.
The Crime Action Team, lead by detective sergeant Juliet Heald worked with local problem solving officers to respond to local concerns.
You may also want to watch:
PC Matt Smith said the residents at the address were expected to have been evicted yesterday, Sunday March 11.
“If you have any information to offer police with regard to supply of controlled drugs you can contact Ely police station by calling 101.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 5 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools
“You can pass information on this or any crime anonymously by calling CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.”