Cineworld Ely set to open in May
- Credit: Archant
Cineworld, one of the UK’s leading cinema chains, will open for the first time in Ely on Friday May 12.
The new cinema will feature six state-of-the-art screens showing the latest Hollywood releases, as well as a Baskins Robbins ice cream counter.
The 954 seat cinema will have six screening rooms and Ridley Scott’s sci-fi thriller ‘Alien: Covenant’ is to be screened during the opening weekend.
Matthew Shaw, Cineworld Ely general manager, said: “We have such an exciting line-up of films coming up, like Disney’s ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ and ‘Baywatch’, and look forward to welcoming the community to share our passion for film.”
Cinema fans can take advantage of a range of offers including weekly discounted Movies for Juniors screenings for £2 on Saturdays, Sundays and school holidays, as well as student discount tickets.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.cineworld.com
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College