Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- Credit: POLICE
A man who died following a collision on the A47 near Wittering on Friday (8 October) has been remembered as "a loving father and perfect son".
Christopher Hunt, 33, of Branston Road, Uppingham, died when the red Ford Fiesta he was driving was involved in a collision with two other vehicles at about 8.10pm.
The drivers and passengers in the other two vehicles, a grey BMW M8 and a black Range Rover, received various injuries with one person in a life-threatening condition.
In a statement, Mr Hunt’s family said: “We are absolutely devastated by the loss of Chris.
"He was a loving father and perfect son, who will be missed by all his family, friends and colleagues.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the crash, or has any information or dashcam footage from the moments leading up to it, is urged to contact Cambridgeshire Constabulary.
They can do this via webchat, online forms or call 101, quoting incident 488 of 8 October.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident