Reindeer, happy snowman Olaf and a dazzling first day of December at Twenty Pence Garden Centre in Wilburton
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas extravaganza featuring real donkeys, reindeer and Elsa and Anna from Frozen took over a garden centre in Wilburton.
Twenty Pence held the fun-filled family day out starting with breakfast with Disney favourites Elsa and Anna at 10am.
It included a full breakfast and hot drink and children also received a free goodie bag. It was advised to book before due to high demand.
There was then an afternoon tea and sing-a-long special with Elsa and Anna at 3pm. Carols and modern day Christmas classics sounded out across the centre to the backdrop of dazzling displays.
Real reindeer were also at the centre all day from 10.30am to 3.30pm and Christmas donkeys for children to feed along with donkey rides at £2.
You may also want to watch:
Helena Nawar, marketing assistant, said: “We had lots going on for children throughout the day with face painting, glitter tattoos, and the chance to win a £150 gift voucher.
“It was the perfect chance to spend some family time together.”
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry