Children deck the halls with Christmas cheer at Ely care home
- Credit: Archant
Children brought cheer to residents at an Ely care home by performing Christmas classics.
The choir from Spring Meadow School were invited to sing at Roslyn Court.
The choir of 35 children entertained the residents and staff by singing Christmas songs and were encouraged to join in playing bells to accompany the choir.
Residents shared tasty treats while clapping along to children singing pop songs and carols.
Roslyn Court also arranged a visit from Father Christmas and provided a gift for all the choir children.
You may also want to watch:
Children could sit and talk about their Christmas wishes and any plans they had for the school holidays.
The school would like to thank the staff and residents of Roslyn Court for their hospitality.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
They were supported in their singing practice by Miss Bean and Mrs Wymer, who took centre stage to lead the children in their songs.