Tony hopes evening of music and dance in Soham will be a big boost for Children In Need
- Credit: Archant
A Soham man is staging an evening of music and dance with local performers in aid of Children In Need on November 24.
Tony Chouler aka Michael Antony is holding the fundraiser at Soham Village College’s performing arts centre from 7.30-10pm.
The line-up includes headline act Abigail Day with Tanisha Bird, Jude Keen, Molly Gordon, the band Walking Sideways and the Freckenham Dance Club, and Tony returns as host.
He said: “We obviously want to raise as much money as possible and would really appreciate all the help we can get.
“It’s five years since we held the last one. It’s an evening of music and dance with all local performers.
You may also want to watch:
“Some have performed before but for some it’s their first time but have spent hours rehearsing.”
Tickets, which cost £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the Viva Soham office, Brenda’s Flowers or by calling 07710 973840.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
There will be a bar and snacks as well as a raffle. Donations of prizes are welcome and all proceeds go to charity.