Tony hopes evening of music and dance in Soham will be a big boost for Children In Need
- Credit: Archant
A Soham man is staging an evening of music and dance with local performers in aid of Children In Need on November 24.
Tony Chouler aka Michael Antony is holding the fundraiser at Soham Village College’s performing arts centre from 7.30-10pm.
The line-up includes headline act Abigail Day with Tanisha Bird, Jude Keen, Molly Gordon, the band Walking Sideways and the Freckenham Dance Club, and Tony returns as host.
He said: “We obviously want to raise as much money as possible and would really appreciate all the help we can get.
“It’s five years since we held the last one. It’s an evening of music and dance with all local performers.
You may also want to watch:
“Some have performed before but for some it’s their first time but have spent hours rehearsing.”
Tickets, which cost £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the Viva Soham office, Brenda’s Flowers or by calling 07710 973840.
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 3 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 6 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 10 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
There will be a bar and snacks as well as a raffle. Donations of prizes are welcome and all proceeds go to charity.