Tony hopes evening of music and dance in Soham will be a big boost for Children In Need
- Credit: Archant
A Soham man is staging an evening of music and dance with local performers in aid of Children In Need on November 24.
Tony Chouler aka Michael Antony is holding the fundraiser at Soham Village College’s performing arts centre from 7.30-10pm.
The line-up includes headline act Abigail Day with Tanisha Bird, Jude Keen, Molly Gordon, the band Walking Sideways and the Freckenham Dance Club, and Tony returns as host.
He said: “We obviously want to raise as much money as possible and would really appreciate all the help we can get.
“It’s five years since we held the last one. It’s an evening of music and dance with all local performers.
“Some have performed before but for some it’s their first time but have spent hours rehearsing.”
Tickets, which cost £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the Viva Soham office, Brenda’s Flowers or by calling 07710 973840.
- 1 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 2 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 5 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
- 6 Vehicle fire caused heavy traffic on A14
- 7 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 8 County Day hopes to shine light on young farmers of Cambridgeshire
- 9 Life sentence confirmed for Rikki Neave murderer
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
There will be a bar and snacks as well as a raffle. Donations of prizes are welcome and all proceeds go to charity.