Tony hopes evening of music and dance in Soham will be a big boost for Children In Need
- Credit: Archant
A Soham man is staging an evening of music and dance with local performers in aid of Children In Need on November 24.
Tony Chouler aka Michael Antony is holding the fundraiser at Soham Village College’s performing arts centre from 7.30-10pm.
The line-up includes headline act Abigail Day with Tanisha Bird, Jude Keen, Molly Gordon, the band Walking Sideways and the Freckenham Dance Club, and Tony returns as host.
He said: “We obviously want to raise as much money as possible and would really appreciate all the help we can get.
“It’s five years since we held the last one. It’s an evening of music and dance with all local performers.
“Some have performed before but for some it’s their first time but have spent hours rehearsing.”
Tickets, which cost £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the Viva Soham office, Brenda’s Flowers or by calling 07710 973840.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Petition launched to save village pub
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
There will be a bar and snacks as well as a raffle. Donations of prizes are welcome and all proceeds go to charity.