Don’t miss Tony’s Children In Need fundraising concert at Soham Village College this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A Soham man is staging an evening of music and dance with local performers in aid of Children In Need this weekend.
Tony Chouler aka Michael Antony is holding the fundraiser at Soham Village College’s performing arts centre on Saturday November 24 from 7.30-10pm.
The line-up includes headline act Abigail Day with Tanisha Bird, Jude Keen, Molly Gordon, the band Walking Sideways and the Freckenham Dance Club, and Tony returns as host.
He said: “We obviously want to raise as much money as possible and would really appreciate all the help we can get.
“It’s five years since we held the last one. It’s an evening of music and dance with all local performers.
“Some have performed before but for some it’s their first time but have spent hours rehearsing.”
Tickets, which cost £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the Viva Soham office, Brenda’s Flowers or by calling 07710 973840.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 5 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
- 10 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
There will be a bar and snacks as well as a raffle. Donations of prizes are welcome and all proceeds go to charity.