Children from Highfields School in Ely are set to enjoy a fun-filled theatre show
- Credit: Archant
Children at an Ely school have something to celebrate after being gifted a theatre performance by Happy Days Children’s Charity.
The national charity helps local children with a variety of special needs with day trips and holidays.
Children from Highfield School will be treated to a performance of Dick Whittington when the M&M Productions travelling theatre company visits their school to give them a fantastic fun filled day next month.
Happy Days fund raising manager, Rob Cox, said: “We were able to support over 23,000 children and their families last year alone, but we couldn’t have done this without the amazing help of our volunteers and fund raisers.
“So we’d love to hear from anyone who would like to get involved and support our work.
You may also want to watch:
“Our holidays, day trips, workshops and performances are a lifeline to children across the UK providing them with happiness and hope as well as important social and developmental skills.
“We help families caring for children with life-limiting conditions, disabilities, abused children and young carers and would encourage anyone in the area that would benefit from a respite break to get in touch.”
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
For more information about Happy Days Children’s Charity call 01582 651234, email email@example.com or visit www.happydayscharity.org.