Cheers! We’re here to raise charity cash
THE Soham Rotary Club beer festival will this year feature an auction to raise money for children s cancer charity Clic Sargent. Blythe and Co and local auctioneer David Palmer are appealing for people and businesses to come forward to offer items to go
THE Soham Rotary Club beer festival will this year feature an auction to raise money for children's cancer charity Clic Sargent.
Blythe and Co and local auctioneer David Palmer are appealing for people and businesses to come forward to offer items to go under the hammer on June 9 at Soham Pavilion.
"We're looking for people who have a holiday home they can auction a stay at, local aircraft owners who can offer a flight, or a local car dealership that can offer the use of one of their cars," Mr Palmer said.
Tickets to a Chelsea match, a collectable Corgi toy and the signed manuscript of author Jim Kelly's latest novel have already been donated.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: If you are interested in making a donation, contact Blythe and Co on 01353 668320, or drop in items at their premises on the market square. Alternatively, items can be left at Cloisters Antiques, Lynn Road, Ely.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody