Postman captures the wonder of wildlife on camera
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A Fenland postman and photographer has been keeping busy during lockdown 3.0 by continuing to film his own Wildlife In Lockdown series.
Martyn Jolley, who lives in Chatteris, has captured all sorts of animals, including badgers at night, mice looking for crumbs and foxes.
His videos show how nature is carrying on as normal - even while the rest of the world slows down due to the coronavirus.
He said of the videos: “It’s nice to see nature going about its business.
“Capturing their habitats and funny things they do helps to take your mind off of things in our world.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope it will brighten up the day for people.”
- 1 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 8 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club