Charlie and Molly to preview CD tracks at Christmas lights extravaganza
- Credit: Archant
Talented young singers Charlie and Molly will be previewing tracks from their new charity CD on Friday.
Molly Armstrong, 16, of Little Downham, and Charlie O’Connor, 16, of Ely, have produced a 10 track CD in aid of the Lisa Barnes Memorial Fund, which raises funds for the Arthur Rank Hospice.
The fund was set up by Robert Barnes in memory of his late wife Lisa, who died of cancer in 2010 - she spent the last eight days of her life at Arthur Rank Hospice.
The duo will be in Costa, in Market Street, Ely, on Friday during the Christmas light switch-on to perform songs from the CD, from 4.30-7.30pm.
Tickets for the official CD launch will also be on sale.
You may also want to watch:
The CD, which is due for its official launch on December 5, should be available in local retailers, through contacting Mr Barnes and by download.
You can discover Molly and Charlie’s music at their Facebook page Charlie and Molly.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 7 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 8 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 9 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 10 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall