Charlie and Molly to preview CD tracks at Christmas lights extravaganza
- Credit: Archant
Talented young singers Charlie and Molly will be previewing tracks from their new charity CD on Friday.
Molly Armstrong, 16, of Little Downham, and Charlie O’Connor, 16, of Ely, have produced a 10 track CD in aid of the Lisa Barnes Memorial Fund, which raises funds for the Arthur Rank Hospice.
The fund was set up by Robert Barnes in memory of his late wife Lisa, who died of cancer in 2010 - she spent the last eight days of her life at Arthur Rank Hospice.
The duo will be in Costa, in Market Street, Ely, on Friday during the Christmas light switch-on to perform songs from the CD, from 4.30-7.30pm.
Tickets for the official CD launch will also be on sale.
You may also want to watch:
The CD, which is due for its official launch on December 5, should be available in local retailers, through contacting Mr Barnes and by download.
You can discover Molly and Charlie’s music at their Facebook page Charlie and Molly.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment