Charity pub crawl
ALL are welcome to attend the third annual Pink Pub Crawl in Soham later this month, where a group of fun-loving revellers will be aiming to raise as much money as possible for the Breast Cancer Campaign. The Pink Pub Crawl has raised more than £2000 in t
ALL are welcome to attend the third annual Pink Pub Crawl in Soham later this month, where a group of fun-loving revellers will be aiming to raise as much money as possible for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
The Pink Pub Crawl has raised more than £2000 in the last two years with the group decked out in pink and armed with collection tins.
Emma Goldsack first came up with the idea after her sister Julie Eley was diagnosed with breast cancer. Julie has now fully recovered and will be attending the pub crawl herself.
Ms Goldsack said: "The past evenings have been a great success and we have been very well supported and all have had a great time."
You may also want to watch:
The Pink Pub Crawl will be on Friday, October 27, coinciding with the national Wear it Pink Day, from 7pm at the Carpenters Arms in Soham. The evening will end with karaoke at The Ross Peers Sports Centre. Anyone wishing to attend must wear something pink, this can be everyday clothing or something fun; in the past people have worn wigs, hats and various crazy outfits.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 6 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 7 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 8 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'