Full house at charity bingo night in aid of firefighters charity
- Credit: Archant
It was a full house for a charity bingo night that was organised by dedicated Littleport firefighters.
Around 200 people attended the bingo and raffle in aid of The Fire Fighters Charity.
Overall they raised a whopping £1,600.
The crew had been busy collecting prizes since November, which were all generously donated by local businesses and residents.
Bottles of wine, champagne and beer were among prizes including boxes of biscuits and chocolates.
You may also want to watch:
There were also gift boxes of soaps and shower gels.
A post on the Cambs Fire and Rescue Facebook page said: "Thank you to everyone who supported Littleport Fire Station's annual Christmas charity fundraiser last night.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 8 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 9 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
"Well done everyone!"
The Fire Fighters Charity said: "What a fantastic achievement! Well done everyone and thanks so much for your support."