Full house at charity bingo night in aid of firefighters charity
- Credit: Archant
It was a full house for a charity bingo night that was organised by dedicated Littleport firefighters.
Around 200 people attended the bingo and raffle in aid of The Fire Fighters Charity.
Overall they raised a whopping £1,600.
The crew had been busy collecting prizes since November, which were all generously donated by local businesses and residents.
Bottles of wine, champagne and beer were among prizes including boxes of biscuits and chocolates.
There were also gift boxes of soaps and shower gels.
A post on the Cambs Fire and Rescue Facebook page said: "Thank you to everyone who supported Littleport Fire Station's annual Christmas charity fundraiser last night.
- 1 Police take a tough stance as begging crackdown continues
- 2 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 3 ‘Wonderful’ Thanksgiving Evensong as Archdeacon steps down from role after 17 years
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 6 Latino 'feeling' comes together for South American venue on launch night
- 7 Ely by-election after death of 'marvellous' parish councillor
- 8 Detached home in tranquil riverside setting on sale for £750,000
- 9 Yarn-bombing returns to city ahead of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Combined Authority in freefall: how on earth did we get to this?
"Well done everyone!"
The Fire Fighters Charity said: "What a fantastic achievement! Well done everyone and thanks so much for your support."