Chance to have your say on the future of Fordham and its neigbourhood plan
- Credit: Archant
Fordham residents are being asked to give their views on an application from the parish council to become a neighbourhood area.
This marks the first step toward the parish council being able to create a neighbourhood plan to guide development in the Fordham area.
A neighbourhood plan can establish planning policies and, once it has completed the formal processes, will be used by the district council to determine planning applications.
The application has been made to East Cambridgeshire District Council, which is now inviting written feedback from local people, businesses, landowners and other interested parties. Following this period of consultation the district council will decide whether to designate Fordham parish as a neighbourhood area.
The application is available for inspection East Cambridgeshire District Council office, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Cambs, CB7 4EE.
You may also want to watch:
It can also be viewed and downloaded online at http://www.eastcambs.gov.uk/local-development-framework/neighbourhood-planning.
Comments and representations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Strategic Planning, East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
All responses must be received by the district council on or before Tuesday December 19.