Champions are crowned at Witchford as equestrian show draws the crowds
RECORD numbers turned out for an equestrian show at Witchford.
Competitors from across Cambridgeshire enjoyed the show, hosted by JJ Equestrian.
Georgia Prosser became ridden champion on her horse Outta This World, while Stacey Barham was named in-hand champion on Galliard Melody. Both winners were given a �50 voucher donated by Styalways Saddlery.
Sarah Crosbie, from Chatteris, who owns JJ Equestrian, said: “I am absolutely thrilled at how these local shows have grown over the past year.
“On August 26 we will be celebrating our first birthday with a Big Birthday Bash, with a �50 cash prize for our Supreme JJ Champion.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also been invited to have a ring at Equifest on Sunday 19 August. This is a big honour for me as I have always visited Equifest and believe it’s the biggest Equestrian Showing Event in East Anglia.”
For more information on JJ Equestrian, visit www.jjequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 6 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats