Champions are crowned at Witchford as equestrian show draws the crowds
RECORD numbers turned out for an equestrian show at Witchford.
Competitors from across Cambridgeshire enjoyed the show, hosted by JJ Equestrian.
Georgia Prosser became ridden champion on her horse Outta This World, while Stacey Barham was named in-hand champion on Galliard Melody. Both winners were given a �50 voucher donated by Styalways Saddlery.
Sarah Crosbie, from Chatteris, who owns JJ Equestrian, said: “I am absolutely thrilled at how these local shows have grown over the past year.
“On August 26 we will be celebrating our first birthday with a Big Birthday Bash, with a �50 cash prize for our Supreme JJ Champion.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also been invited to have a ring at Equifest on Sunday 19 August. This is a big honour for me as I have always visited Equifest and believe it’s the biggest Equestrian Showing Event in East Anglia.”
For more information on JJ Equestrian, visit www.jjequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest