Champions are crowned at Witchford as equestrian show draws the crowds
RECORD numbers turned out for an equestrian show at Witchford.
Competitors from across Cambridgeshire enjoyed the show, hosted by JJ Equestrian.
Georgia Prosser became ridden champion on her horse Outta This World, while Stacey Barham was named in-hand champion on Galliard Melody. Both winners were given a �50 voucher donated by Styalways Saddlery.
Sarah Crosbie, from Chatteris, who owns JJ Equestrian, said: “I am absolutely thrilled at how these local shows have grown over the past year.
“On August 26 we will be celebrating our first birthday with a Big Birthday Bash, with a �50 cash prize for our Supreme JJ Champion.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also been invited to have a ring at Equifest on Sunday 19 August. This is a big honour for me as I have always visited Equifest and believe it’s the biggest Equestrian Showing Event in East Anglia.”
For more information on JJ Equestrian, visit www.jjequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 6 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Grants available for organisations in Ely
- 10 Man, 73, pens pandemic poem after pal tests positive for coronavirus