Centre’s family fun
THE Wildfowl and Wetland Trust is holding a family fun day and barbecue on Sunday to celebrate Father s Day. It will take place at the Welney Wetland Centre from noon-3pm. Entrance to the Father s Day fun day is included in the admission. The attractions
THE Wildfowl and Wetland Trust is holding a family fun day and barbecue on Sunday to celebrate Father's Day.
It will take place at the Welney Wetland Centre from noon-3pm. Entrance to the Father's Day fun day is included in the admission. The attractions include 'Eel' throwing, face-painting, arts and crafts, badge making and lots more. There will also be the opportunity to explore the inside of a traditional-style Navajo Tipi. Also taking place will be a duck race and a family sports day.
The family sports day will include egg and spoon race, three-legged race, sack race and obstacle course. Each race will cost 50p to enter.
In the case of wet weather the fun day will be moved inside and will continue as normal. The Welney Wetland Centre is open daily from 9.30am-5pm in the summer and offers visitors the chance to experience the beauty, tranquillity and wildlife of the reserve.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: For more about this event and general information about the centre call 01353 860711 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment