Help Centre 33 Ely to bag a share of £10,000 funding
- Credit: Archant
Centre 33 Ely is one of six charities that could receive a share of £10,000.
Hopkins Homes is holding an online vote to decide which charities will receive money from the Hopkins Charitable Fund.
The charity with the most votes will receive a £7,000 donation, second place gets £2,000 and third receives £1,000.
Centre 33 - which runs a drop-in twice a week and works with local schools and groups to support young people – is shortlisted alongside Blue Smile, Red Balloon, Home-Start Royston and South Cambs and Wintercomfort.
Swaffham Bulbeck-based charity Red2Green, which provides day opportunities for people with learning disabilities and living on the autistic spectrum, and supports people living with mental ill health, is also up for a share of the cash.
For more information and to find out how to vote visit https://www.hopkinshomescharity.co.uk/cambs
The vote runs until Friday March 15.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 8 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 9 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 10 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy