Cellist Gemma and pianist Tim to perform concert at King’s Ely
- Credit: Archant
Cellist Gemma Rosefield and pianist Tim Horton will perform a concert at King’s Ely’s Recital Hall next Thursday, January 19.
Rosefield made her concerto debut at the age of sixteen when she won first prize in the European Music for Youth Competition in Oslo, Norway.
Horton studied at Chetham’s School of Music with Charles Hopkins, Ryszard Bakst and Heather Slade-Lipkin. He graduated from Trinity College, Cambridge in 1995.
The concert is part of King’s Ely Concert Society’s 24th season programme, which is running until June.
Tickets; £15 for adults and free for children, are available by calling the box office on 01353 653931 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 5 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools