Stunning rainbow photos from the Fens caught on camera by musical director Celia
- Credit: Archant
Celia Johns created the prefect backdrop to a piece her choir might be tempted to perform – a stunning photo of a rainbow spurting from the Fenland landscape.
Celia posted a series of photos of the rainbow and received widespread acclaim when she posted them to the growing in popularity Nature of the Fens.
Over 140 members of the Facebook group shared her photos with complimenting on her work.
"I only popped outside and used my iPhone camera, but they do come out well," she said.
Celia is well known in music circles in Cambridgeshire and has performed in large choral performances at St Paul's Cathedral, the Royal Albert Hall, and the Royal Festival Hall as a member of the St Paul's Cathedral Special Choir.
But since 1981 her main occupation in music since 1981 has been with the Gildenburgh Choir, where she has sung both soprano and alto lines over the years and took on the role of musical director in September 2012.
As the song goes……….Somewhere over the rainbow, Way up high
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 3 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 4 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 5 Ely Heroes winner, Alison, attends royal garden party after three-year wait
- 6 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 7 Pupils ensure 'Eel-izabeth' comes to life for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 'It's a gem of an untold story' - Ely author, Ellee shares new novel
- 9 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 10 Museum to mark first anniversary in ‘new Old Gaol’ this weekend
And the dreams that you dream of…….