Stunning rainbow photos from the Fens caught on camera by musical director Celia
- Credit: Archant
Celia Johns created the prefect backdrop to a piece her choir might be tempted to perform – a stunning photo of a rainbow spurting from the Fenland landscape.
Celia posted a series of photos of the rainbow and received widespread acclaim when she posted them to the growing in popularity Nature of the Fens.
Over 140 members of the Facebook group shared her photos with complimenting on her work.
"I only popped outside and used my iPhone camera, but they do come out well," she said.
Celia is well known in music circles in Cambridgeshire and has performed in large choral performances at St Paul's Cathedral, the Royal Albert Hall, and the Royal Festival Hall as a member of the St Paul's Cathedral Special Choir.
You may also want to watch:
But since 1981 her main occupation in music since 1981 has been with the Gildenburgh Choir, where she has sung both soprano and alto lines over the years and took on the role of musical director in September 2012.
As the song goes……….Somewhere over the rainbow, Way up high
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
And the dreams that you dream of…….