Stunning rainbow photos from the Fens caught on camera by musical director Celia
- Credit: Archant
Celia Johns created the prefect backdrop to a piece her choir might be tempted to perform – a stunning photo of a rainbow spurting from the Fenland landscape.
Celia posted a series of photos of the rainbow and received widespread acclaim when she posted them to the growing in popularity Nature of the Fens.
Over 140 members of the Facebook group shared her photos with complimenting on her work.
"I only popped outside and used my iPhone camera, but they do come out well," she said.
Celia is well known in music circles in Cambridgeshire and has performed in large choral performances at St Paul's Cathedral, the Royal Albert Hall, and the Royal Festival Hall as a member of the St Paul's Cathedral Special Choir.
You may also want to watch:
But since 1981 her main occupation in music since 1981 has been with the Gildenburgh Choir, where she has sung both soprano and alto lines over the years and took on the role of musical director in September 2012.
As the song goes……….Somewhere over the rainbow, Way up high
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
And the dreams that you dream of…….