Catch the Pigeon to host ceilidh at Wicken Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
Catch the Pigeon will host a ceilidh at Wicken Village Hall on Saturday January 20.
Performing English and Scottish tunes from the renowned CtP dance band, dances will be called by Steve Rule.
It is a family friendly ceilidh with all ages and all abilities welcome to join from 7.30-11pm.
Bring your own refreshments. Squash, tea, coffee and nibbles available. Come to dance or just enjoy the live music.
Tickets cost £8 on the door. Call 01353 624739 to reserve in advance.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.catchthepigeon.uk for information about the band.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 6 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 9 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress