Cinderella cast spread festive cheer to Addenbrooke’s Hospital patients
- Credit: Archant
Patients at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge received a slice of festive cheer by the cast of Cinderella.
Members of the Cambridge Arts Theatre's pantomime visited the hospital's C2 and D2 wards to meet young patients and their families, many diagnosed with cancer and other serious illnesses.
Those who attended the visit were Charlotte Kennedy, who plays Cinderella, Isaac Stanmore who stars as Buttons and Matt Crosby who is one of the Ugly Sisters.
Caitlin Clark, marketing manager at Cambridge Arts Theatre, said: "It's hugely important to us at Cambridge Arts Theatre to visit each year to spread Christmas cheer and magic for families who perhaps cannot visit the theatre to see the pantomime."
Other actors featuring in the festive production include TV personality Wayne Sleep and Coronation Street's Kevin Kennedy.
You may also want to watch:
Performances of Cinderella continue until Saturday, January 11, 2020. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 578958.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens