Carols to raise cash for hospice
ELY Cathedral s spectacular annual carol concert will raise money for Milton Hospice this year. More than 1,000 people are expected to attend the concert tomorrow night (Friday) from 7.30pm, and proceeds will go to East Anglia Children s Hospices. The ev
ELY Cathedral's spectacular annual carol concert will raise money for Milton Hospice this year.
More than 1,000 people are expected to attend the concert tomorrow night (Friday) from 7.30pm, and proceeds will go to East Anglia Children's Hospices.
The event, organised by Soham Staploe Rotary Club, has grown in popularity over the past decade, becoming a firm fixture of the district's Christmas celebrations.
INFO: tickets for the event are on sale now at the cathedral box office on 01353 660349 or on-line at: www.cathedral.ely.anglican. org/shop/tickets
You may also want to watch:
For information about Soham Rotary Club, go to the website: www.rotary.soham.org.uk
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'