Car owners should be on their guard following a spate of thefts from vehicles in Soham
- Credit: Archant
Car owners are being warned to be on their guard following a spate of thefts in the Soham area.
East Cambs Policing have issued the warning on their Facebook page following a series of thefts from vehicles in the last few days.
All the offences have happened overnight but the police say some of the vehicles targeted were left unlocked.
Two of the vehicles were broken in to on Dobede Way. These, however, were locked.
Among items stolen were sat-navs, handbags, sunglasses, cash as well as power tools.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are urging drivers to ensure their vehicles are locked when left unattended and are asking people to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity, people or vehicles, particularly at night.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555111.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools