Car boot sale is a big success at Fordham
- Credit: Archant
A charity car boot sale raised more than £700 when people pitched up at Fordham.
Macmillan Cancer Support volunteers collected the funds at the charity event on Sunday.
Ava Paice of Macmillan and Richard Taylor, the car boot organiser, sent a big thank you to everybody who helped or donated on the day.
Over the years the car boot sales have raised tens of thousands for various local and national charities.
The event is one of the largest car boot sales in the area and is held every two weeks between Easter and October.
You may also want to watch:
Starting at 7am and ending at 1pm it has been going for more than 20 years.
For buyers entry is free, there is easy access for all, disabled parking and toilets and dogs are welcome on a lead.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
There are also attractions including food stalls, ice cream vans, plant, fruit and vegetable stalls and a mobile butcher.
For more information visit www.fordhamcarbootsales.co.uk or call 07836 359502.