Cannabis plants worth up to £42,000 found in Cambridgeshire industrial unit
- Credit: Archant
An industrial unit containing cannabis plants with a street value of up to £42,000 has been found.
Officers from Cambridgeshire police uncovered a cannabis factory in an industrial estate in Fen Road, Milton yesterday (May 12) where they found 51 cannabis plants.
Two men, aged 37 and 42, were arrested on suspicion of producing cannabis and remain in custody.
Detective Inspector Dave Savill: “Drugs can have a devastating impact on people’s lives and often go hand in hand with other types of criminality.
“I would encourage those who have suspicions of illegal activity to report them to us, no matter how insignificant it may seem.
You may also want to watch:
“People coming and going around the clock and blacked out windows are just a couple of things to look out for.”
Information about illegal drug activity can be reported by visiting https://www.cambs.police.uk/report/Report or by calling 101.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'