Recovered stolen digger and trailer uncovers secret cannabis production site
- Credit: Archant
Police who discovered a stolen tractor and trailer found more than they bargained for when coming across a secret cannabis production site.
Officers from Cambridgeshire Constabulary’s Rural Crime Action Team made the discovery in Willingham on Thursday, November 26.
A tracker activation led officers to the site where the stolen digger was recovered, along with five cannabis grows, two more trailers, two gators, two quad bikes and a caravan.
Six men were also arrested as a result of the bust by A shift and C shift officers at Cambs rural cops.
They tweeted: “Helped by A shift and C shift CID at Willingham yesterday after a tracker activation on stolen plant.
You may also want to watch:
“The stolen digger & trailer was seized along with 5 x cannabis grows 2 x trailers 2 x gators 2 x quad bikes 1 x caravan 6 x males arrested.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town