Can you help police trace former Royal Mail van that was stolen in Ely?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a former Royal Mail van which was stolen during a burglary in Ely.
The former Royal Mail Vauxhall Combo was taken from Deacons Lane between 7pm and 8pm yesterday (Wednesday).
The logo on the side of the vehicle is still visible, despite the stickers being removed.
The registration is EJ54 YPH, however may now be on different plates.
Detective Constable Mark Beaven said: “This is quite a distinctive vehicle and I would urge anyone who has seen it being driven since last night, or knows where it is now, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC Beaven on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound