Can you help police identify this man?
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking to speak to a man in connection with a series of frauds in Soham.
Officers were alerted by a number of businesses in the town on May 14, following reports of suspicious activity by a man claiming to be collecting money for a youth football team.
The man called in to Chatterbox café and other businesses in Churchgate Street claiming to be fund-raising for Soham Colts football team under 15s.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “A man has been reported to go into a number of shops in the Soham area claiming to be collecting money for a youth football team, however it is believed he is not affiliated with the club.
“We are looking to speak with the man in the CCTV image in relation to this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police on 101.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station