Can you help police identify these men?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a theft in Soham.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on March 27, at the Co-op, in High Street.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Between 7.15pm and 7.42pm two men have entered the store. One kept look out by the main entrance, while the other headed towards the meat isle and swiped an entire shelf.
“A customer witnessed the incident and shouted for someone to help, however the offenders managed to get away with about £400 worth of meat.
“The two men were seen leaving the store in a silver Vauxhall Zafira with blacked out rear windows and another two men inside.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers said no arrests had yet been made.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion