Can you help police identify these men?
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images of four men have been released by police investigating the theft of alcohol worth more that £1,000 from a shop in Ely.
Offenders filled up trolleys and bags with bottles of spirits in Sainsbury’s, in Lisle Lane, before leaving without paying.
Staff followed the group who ran off. Most of the items were recovered.
Now police have released CCTV images of four people they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
PC Matthew Bage said: “We are really keen to trace these four because we believe they may have important information which could assist our investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Bage on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 3 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 4 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 5 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 6 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Eggs from Peregrine Falcons nesting on Ely Cathedral rooftop hatch
- 9 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 10 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire