Can you help police identify these men?
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images of four men have been released by police investigating the theft of alcohol worth more that £1,000 from a shop in Ely.
Offenders filled up trolleys and bags with bottles of spirits in Sainsbury’s, in Lisle Lane, before leaving without paying.
Staff followed the group who ran off. Most of the items were recovered.
Now police have released CCTV images of four people they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
PC Matthew Bage said: “We are really keen to trace these four because we believe they may have important information which could assist our investigation.”
Anyone with any information should call PC Bage on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’