Can you help identify these two women?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two women they would like to speak to following a supermarket fraud in Sainsbury’s in Mildenhall.
The incident took place at around 1pm on Thursday June 5 at the store in Recreation Way.
Two women went to the self-service till and paid for a pair of hair straighteners.
One of the women then left the store with the original receipt, whilst the other one approached a staff member stating she had not received a receipt.
A duplicate receipt was printed and the woman then used this to claim a refund on the item.
You may also want to watch:
The original receipt was subsequently used to claim a fraudulent refund at a branch of the supermarket in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Officers would like to speak to the two women shown in the CCTV images.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
They are both described as white and around 5ft 5in tall. The first woman is described as having bleached blonde hair which was tied back and wearing a light aquamarine t-shirt and black leggings.
The second woman is described as having long red hair and wearing a grey long-sleeved top and black leggings.
Anyone who believes they recognise these women or who has any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the Investigations Management Unit on 101 quoting reference MH/14/890, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.