Cambridgeshire radio show launched to help small and medium size businesses
- Credit: Archant
A radio show has been launched which is dedicated to helping small to medium size businesses.
The radio show, on StarFM (107.9FM and 107.1FM), will be hosted by Steve Elsom, area director for Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking in the East of England, every Sunday at 9am.
The show will cover a range of different subjects including the importance of manufacturing, the impact of digital technologies, the growing tourism industry within the area and encouraging entrepreneurship.
It will also feature interviews and contributions from a range of companies, business agencies and professionals.
Listeners will also be able to submit their questions or comments to Mr Elsom prior to the show being recorded via the StarFM website, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Elsom said: “The main aim of the show is to help anyone in business succeed. Sometimes businesses struggle because they don’t know where to look or ask for support.
“I believe that’s where the Business Hub can play a part, as the show is an ideal platform from which companies can obtain insight, opinion and information from business leaders across the region.”
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation