Body of man found at Swaffham Bulbeck is thought to be that of Andre Douglas
- Credit: Archant
Police searching for missing Andre Douglas have found the body of a man.
The body was discovered yesterday (June 28) in Swaffham Bulbeck.
Andre, 42, went missing from his home in Cambridge on Thursday (27 June).
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
Earlier police had launched an appeal to find Andre. At the time they suggested he may have travelled towards Swaffham Bulbeck or the surrounding villages.
You may also want to watch:
The 42-year-old went missing from Cambridge and officers raised the alarm and warned they were becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'