Cambridge Commodities’ success continues with place on Stock Exchange’s inspiring companies list
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based ingredient supplier Cambridge Commodities is celebrating after it was identified as one of London Stock Exchanges 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
The report celebrates the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized business, and the supplier on Lancaster Way made the list, much to the delight of managing director, James Stevens.
He said: “We are thrilled to have been named as one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain.
“We’ve worked incredibly hard to develop the business over the past few years, entering new markets and increasing our service offering in line with customer demand.
“We are excited at the prospect of entering the next stage of growth and continuing to contribute to the region’s economy.”
To be included in the list, companies needed to show consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years, significantly outperforming their industry peers.
Cambridge Commodities imports and distributes nutritional ingredients to the food supplement, sports nutrition, food and drink, and pet and equine nutrition industries.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 3 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 4 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 9 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 10 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
The good news for the company comes only a year after it was recognised in the Sunday Times International Track 200 report, which ranks Britain’s mid-sized companies in terms of the international growth.