Cambridge Commodities’ success continues with place on Stock Exchange’s inspiring companies list
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based ingredient supplier Cambridge Commodities is celebrating after it was identified as one of London Stock Exchanges 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
The report celebrates the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized business, and the supplier on Lancaster Way made the list, much to the delight of managing director, James Stevens.
He said: “We are thrilled to have been named as one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain.
“We’ve worked incredibly hard to develop the business over the past few years, entering new markets and increasing our service offering in line with customer demand.
“We are excited at the prospect of entering the next stage of growth and continuing to contribute to the region’s economy.”
You may also want to watch:
To be included in the list, companies needed to show consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years, significantly outperforming their industry peers.
Cambridge Commodities imports and distributes nutritional ingredients to the food supplement, sports nutrition, food and drink, and pet and equine nutrition industries.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
The good news for the company comes only a year after it was recognised in the Sunday Times International Track 200 report, which ranks Britain’s mid-sized companies in terms of the international growth.