Ely-based Cambridge Commodities Ltd achieves ‘gold’ accreditation
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based Cambridge Commodities Ltd has been presented with ‘gold’ Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 Accreditation.
The accreditations were presented at an awards conference which brought together over 150 business people from across East Anglia.
It was held at the Rowley Mile Racecourse in Newmarket on Wednesday October 3.
The Best Employers Eastern Region initiative was founded by recruitment specialists Pure and psychometrics eras ltd.
It is sponsored by law firm Birketts and ‘provides businesses with the opportunity to gain data on their employee engagement levels through the initiative’s free employee survey which measures employee engagement, culture and values’.
You may also want to watch:
The judges said: “Cambridge Commodities is a really good employer that has embraced the ideas and concept of employee engagement in all areas and has made a strong impact with its staff.”
The awards event also raised money for charity with proceeds from ticket sales donated to the regional offices of MIND.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
Together with money raised at the Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 launch event in February over £5,200 has been raised for the mental health charity.