Ely-based Cambridge Commodities Ltd achieves ‘gold’ accreditation
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based Cambridge Commodities Ltd has been presented with ‘gold’ Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 Accreditation.
The accreditations were presented at an awards conference which brought together over 150 business people from across East Anglia.
It was held at the Rowley Mile Racecourse in Newmarket on Wednesday October 3.
The Best Employers Eastern Region initiative was founded by recruitment specialists Pure and psychometrics eras ltd.
It is sponsored by law firm Birketts and ‘provides businesses with the opportunity to gain data on their employee engagement levels through the initiative’s free employee survey which measures employee engagement, culture and values’.
The judges said: “Cambridge Commodities is a really good employer that has embraced the ideas and concept of employee engagement in all areas and has made a strong impact with its staff.”
The awards event also raised money for charity with proceeds from ticket sales donated to the regional offices of MIND.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 5 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
Together with money raised at the Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 launch event in February over £5,200 has been raised for the mental health charity.