Chef to host charity cookalong
- Credit: SUPPLIED
A Cambridge chef is hosting a charity cookalong in aid of Red Nose Day this Friday (March 19).
Tristan Welch will host a virtual charity cook-along with all proceeds going to Streetsmart and Comic Relief. The live cook-along will take place at 7pm.
Those taking part will cook alongside Tristan - who is chef director of Parker’s Tavern, part of the hotel University Arms, Cambridge.
He will share his tips and tricks, all while raising money for both charities.
Attendees can sign up online.
They will then receive a step by step recipe, with ingredients for their chosen risotto in the confirmation.
You may also want to watch:
There is a suggested donation of £10 and the money raised will be split between the two charities.
StreetSmart was established in 1998 and since then has raised over £10 million for homeless and vulnerable people across the UK.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 6 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 7 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 8 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
Comic Relief, whose mission is to support vulenerable people in the UK and internationally, has been tackling poverty since 1985.