Virtual recruitment session aims to fill 13 vacancies at building society
- Credit: THE CAMBRIDGE
A building society that has a branch in Ely is holding a virtual recruitment event with the aim of filling 13 job vacancies.
The Cambridge's online event will take place on Wednesday February 10 at 4.30pm.
Those who attendi will hear what it’s like to work at the building society with short sessions from chief executive officer Peter Burrows and members of their 'people team'.
Participants will also hear from the managers who are recruiting, to gain an understanding of the roles available and the team
s in which they could work.
Peter Burrows, chief executive officer, said: "Despite the global pandemic we have members joining us, they’re seeking mortgages to help them have a home, and a safe place to save.
You may also want to watch:
"I’m really looking forward to meeting those attending the event and sharing a little insight on working at The Cambridge.”
Victoria Filler, head of people, added: "I’m keen that our first virtual recruitment event will present the opportunity to engage with applicants and highlight the detail around working for such a trustworthy and long established organisation."
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
Register online by emailing email@example.com