Busy Bees Pre-School in Littleport celebrates ‘good’ Ofsted rating – just six months after being slammed as ‘inadequate’
- Credit: Archant
Busy Bees Pre-School in Littleport has been rated ‘good’ by Ofsted – just six months after they were slammed as ‘inadequate’.
After the Grange Lane nursery was deemed “not effectively managed” in March, a recent Ofsted re-inspection found all areas were ‘good’.
Ben Whyall, chairman of the Busy Bees group, said: “This is a fantastic result for the children, parents, management and committee.
“The report reflects on the tremendous work to drive the improvement over the last six months through commitment, dedication and hard work. “I would like to thank Lisa Nineham, Rebekah Fulford and Emma Reed for their belief and support as well as the staff and parents.
“It would have been very easy for us to give in but we believed in our setting and what we had to offer the children.
You may also want to watch:
“We have worked tirelessly to improve the standards of the provision to ensure that the children and families of our local community, from two years of age to school age, have a fantastic facility to be proud of.”
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 3 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 5 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 6 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 10 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade