Busy Bees Pre-School in Littleport celebrates ‘good’ Ofsted rating – just six months after being slammed as ‘inadequate’
- Credit: Archant
Busy Bees Pre-School in Littleport has been rated ‘good’ by Ofsted – just six months after they were slammed as ‘inadequate’.
After the Grange Lane nursery was deemed “not effectively managed” in March, a recent Ofsted re-inspection found all areas were ‘good’.
Ben Whyall, chairman of the Busy Bees group, said: “This is a fantastic result for the children, parents, management and committee.
“The report reflects on the tremendous work to drive the improvement over the last six months through commitment, dedication and hard work. “I would like to thank Lisa Nineham, Rebekah Fulford and Emma Reed for their belief and support as well as the staff and parents.
“It would have been very easy for us to give in but we believed in our setting and what we had to offer the children.
You may also want to watch:
“We have worked tirelessly to improve the standards of the provision to ensure that the children and families of our local community, from two years of age to school age, have a fantastic facility to be proud of.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Heroin dealer kept machete at home