Witchford company in the running for another award
- Credit: Archant
Witchford based coach hire company, Greys of Ely, has been short-listed for an award at this year’s UK Coach Awards.
Almost 50 organisations are in the running for awards across 16 categories covering everything from planning, promotion and operation of coach services.
The winners will be announced at the ceremony on April 10, in Manchester.
Greys has been nominated in the coach marketing category for its social media campaign work, which has proved highly successful over both YouTube and Twitter.
Grey’s are up against some of the biggest and best names in the business, including Stagecoach, National Express and Shearings Coach Holidays.
Grey’s managing director, Richard Grey, said: “We’re very proud to have been nominated for this award, we have worked very hard over the past 12 months to create an engaging informative social presence.”
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 5 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 6 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 7 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 8 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 9 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 10 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires