Witchford company in the running for another award
- Credit: Archant
Witchford based coach hire company, Greys of Ely, has been short-listed for an award at this year’s UK Coach Awards.
Almost 50 organisations are in the running for awards across 16 categories covering everything from planning, promotion and operation of coach services.
The winners will be announced at the ceremony on April 10, in Manchester.
Greys has been nominated in the coach marketing category for its social media campaign work, which has proved highly successful over both YouTube and Twitter.
Grey’s are up against some of the biggest and best names in the business, including Stagecoach, National Express and Shearings Coach Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Grey’s managing director, Richard Grey, said: “We’re very proud to have been nominated for this award, we have worked very hard over the past 12 months to create an engaging informative social presence.”
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go