Witchford company in the running for another award
- Credit: Archant
Witchford based coach hire company, Greys of Ely, has been short-listed for an award at this year’s UK Coach Awards.
Almost 50 organisations are in the running for awards across 16 categories covering everything from planning, promotion and operation of coach services.
The winners will be announced at the ceremony on April 10, in Manchester.
Greys has been nominated in the coach marketing category for its social media campaign work, which has proved highly successful over both YouTube and Twitter.
Grey’s are up against some of the biggest and best names in the business, including Stagecoach, National Express and Shearings Coach Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Grey’s managing director, Richard Grey, said: “We’re very proud to have been nominated for this award, we have worked very hard over the past 12 months to create an engaging informative social presence.”
- 1 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 Councillor shares 'perfect' vaccine experience to encourage others
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 Letters: Praise for vaccine teams, search for brewery tray and more