Witchford company in the running for another award
- Credit: Archant
Witchford based coach hire company, Greys of Ely, has been short-listed for an award at this year’s UK Coach Awards.
Almost 50 organisations are in the running for awards across 16 categories covering everything from planning, promotion and operation of coach services.
The winners will be announced at the ceremony on April 10, in Manchester.
Greys has been nominated in the coach marketing category for its social media campaign work, which has proved highly successful over both YouTube and Twitter.
Grey’s are up against some of the biggest and best names in the business, including Stagecoach, National Express and Shearings Coach Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Grey’s managing director, Richard Grey, said: “We’re very proud to have been nominated for this award, we have worked very hard over the past 12 months to create an engaging informative social presence.”
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments