Winnning Ely’s On-line Business Award 2015 could be just a click away as entry deadline is extended
- Credit: Archant
Innovative, creative and easy to use - if your business has a website like this then you could be a winner in this year’s prestigious Ely Business Awards.
The Online Business of the Year category is not just open to any business that trades directly on-line but is also for those companies that use their website to promote and enhance their business.
Judges will be looking for a combination of innovation, creativity, and whether it helps with costs as well as having a good impact on the company’s development.
The deadline for entries has been extended to August 28 and it could not be simpler to enter, simply search this website for business awards and follow the link to click and enter.
So don’t delay and get your entry in today.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses and individuals shortlisted in the 10 categories will be invited to the awards dinner, which will take place on Friday, October 2, at Ely Cathedral’s Lady Chapel.
Also among the invited guests at the black tie event will be business leaders, council dignitaries, award sponsors and the judging panel, which consists of independent business leaders and award sponsors.
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 4 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 8 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 9 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 10 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
Entry criteria for On-Line Business of the Year is: Open to any business who either trades online directly or uses their business website to promote and enhance their business.
And judges will consider all the following points:
· Innovation / Creativity – Is this site or development/products within this site innovative? How is the concept of this site, the way it is managed, run and developed?
· Internal / external development – Was the site created internally or externally? If externally, how individual is the site, the way it is managed, run and developed?
· Impact on Staff – Show how you have trained staff in its use and understanding, and how many staff has access.
· User Friendly – What steps were taken to make sure the site was user friendly?
· Cost impact / Labour saving – Was cost taken into consideration when establishing this site and has it proved to be cost effective?
· Impact on development – What impact has this site had on the business overall, how has this effected the running of the business in other areas, have changes been initiated by this site?