Where quality is the key
BUSINESS woman Cath Conlon has launched a company to offer a high-quality service to the education sector. Cath Conlon Project Management (CCPM) works closely with schools, governors, educational establishments and commissioners of capital projects, mainl
BUSINESS woman Cath Conlon has launched a company to offer a high-quality service to the education sector.
Cath Conlon Project Management (CCPM) works closely with schools, governors, educational establishments and commissioners of capital projects, mainly in East Anglia.
CCPM, based in Ely, specialises in management of all key work areas, from bidding for funding, financial management, procurement and appointment of a technical team, to acting as the client's representative during the project.
Cath, pictured right, has managed a portfolio of diverse schemes, ranging from a £6million 420-place school in south Cambridgeshire to small refurbishments.
You may also want to watch:
She has years of experience as an education sector construction project manager in the region and has a proven record of delivering capital building projects on time and within budget.
Cath set up CCPM after serving as Schools (Buildings and Finance) Officer for the Anglican diocese of Ely. While there she set up a property management service for the diocese's voluntary aided schools.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 9 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 10 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
"I believe there is a niche for the provision of a tailored service to meet individual client needs.
"Many clients find managing a building project an onerous and additional claim on their time. I can provide a 'one-stop-shop' solution," said Cath.
"East Anglia is growing rapidly and there will be high demand for experienced project managers.
"My business has the capacity and expertise to assist commissioners of larger projects in the delivery of their portfolio."
Cath graduated from Leeds University with a BSc Joint Honours degree in accounting and data processing. Her professional experience includes employment with the Department of Trade and Industry and Ernst & Young, where she spent 10 years in corporate recovery, rescuing small businesses.
INFO: CCPM can be contacted by e-mail via its website at www.cathconlon.co.uk or by telephone on 01353 644050.