Variety of options
THE Maltings in Ely is situated in a beautiful location next to the River Great Ouse. The bar facilities at the venue are open daily from 9am through to 9pm during the winter season, and in the summer this is extended until 11pm. While the building itsel
THE Maltings in Ely is situated in a beautiful location next to the River Great Ouse.
The bar facilities at the venue are open daily from 9am through to 9pm during the winter season, and in the summer this is extended until 11pm.
While the building itself dates back to 1868, when it was built as a brewery, the current bar area offers bright and modern surroundings with a relaxed atmosphere.
Under the expert care of general manager Jo Thewlis The Maltings prides itself on offering fresh and wholesome food, which is available throughout the day and cooked to order.
You may also want to watch:
In the mornings, customers have a selection of breakfasts to choose from. Lunch-time snacks include hot and cold sandwiches, light bites and a range of more substantial pasta dishes and items from the chargrill. The varied menu is also available in the evenings and caters for all tastes with seasonal dishes and traditional fare.
The Maltings bar area is a child-friendly environment and offers a wholesome menu for the younger members of the family as well. It is also easily accessible for wheelchair users and disabled visitors.
- 1 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Rainbow house brightens up lockdown
- 5 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 6 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 7 Open-air museum due to reopen as lockdown eases
- 8 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
In addition to the fully-licensed bar facilities, The Maltings has a wedding licence and can also offer private function rooms for wedding receptions, private parties and dinner dances as well as conferences, meetings and exhibitions.