TV’s Steve Miller to help open new hypnotherapy centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Steve Miller is visiting Ely later this month to help celebrate the launch of a new hypnotherapy practice.
Hypnotherapist Dan Regan opened the door to his new office in May but will officially open the new Lynn Road premises with the help of the Fat Families presenter on Saturday, June 27.
The TV star worked with Mr Regan to help him overcome his phobia of blood.
He said: “I have never visited Ely and I am looking forward to meeting lots of people at Dan’s opening. I cannot believe how one man has such magic. I had suffered with a phobia of blood for years and now I just laugh at it. It’s like my mind has been reprogrammed.”
To celebrate the launch, Mr Regan is offering people the opportunity to come and meet him for a complimentary consultation on June 27.
You may also want to watch:
People struggling with anxiety, panic or another issue can call 01353 669941 to book a slot with Dan and discuss how they can soon start feeling better.
Dan, who last year won the title of hypnotherapist of the year in 2014, said: “I’m very excited to officially launch my office and look forward to continuing to help more and more people abolish their anxiety, worry and panic attacks.”
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 3 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 4 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 5 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 9 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 10 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity