TV’s Steve Miller to help open new hypnotherapy centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Steve Miller is visiting Ely later this month to help celebrate the launch of a new hypnotherapy practice.
Hypnotherapist Dan Regan opened the door to his new office in May but will officially open the new Lynn Road premises with the help of the Fat Families presenter on Saturday, June 27.
The TV star worked with Mr Regan to help him overcome his phobia of blood.
He said: “I have never visited Ely and I am looking forward to meeting lots of people at Dan’s opening. I cannot believe how one man has such magic. I had suffered with a phobia of blood for years and now I just laugh at it. It’s like my mind has been reprogrammed.”
To celebrate the launch, Mr Regan is offering people the opportunity to come and meet him for a complimentary consultation on June 27.
You may also want to watch:
People struggling with anxiety, panic or another issue can call 01353 669941 to book a slot with Dan and discuss how they can soon start feeling better.
Dan, who last year won the title of hypnotherapist of the year in 2014, said: “I’m very excited to officially launch my office and look forward to continuing to help more and more people abolish their anxiety, worry and panic attacks.”
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs