TV’s Steve Miller to help open new hypnotherapy centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Steve Miller is visiting Ely later this month to help celebrate the launch of a new hypnotherapy practice.
Hypnotherapist Dan Regan opened the door to his new office in May but will officially open the new Lynn Road premises with the help of the Fat Families presenter on Saturday, June 27.
The TV star worked with Mr Regan to help him overcome his phobia of blood.
He said: “I have never visited Ely and I am looking forward to meeting lots of people at Dan’s opening. I cannot believe how one man has such magic. I had suffered with a phobia of blood for years and now I just laugh at it. It’s like my mind has been reprogrammed.”
To celebrate the launch, Mr Regan is offering people the opportunity to come and meet him for a complimentary consultation on June 27.
You may also want to watch:
People struggling with anxiety, panic or another issue can call 01353 669941 to book a slot with Dan and discuss how they can soon start feeling better.
Dan, who last year won the title of hypnotherapist of the year in 2014, said: “I’m very excited to officially launch my office and look forward to continuing to help more and more people abolish their anxiety, worry and panic attacks.”
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument