TV’s Steve Miller to help open new hypnotherapy centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Steve Miller is visiting Ely later this month to help celebrate the launch of a new hypnotherapy practice.
Hypnotherapist Dan Regan opened the door to his new office in May but will officially open the new Lynn Road premises with the help of the Fat Families presenter on Saturday, June 27.
The TV star worked with Mr Regan to help him overcome his phobia of blood.
He said: “I have never visited Ely and I am looking forward to meeting lots of people at Dan’s opening. I cannot believe how one man has such magic. I had suffered with a phobia of blood for years and now I just laugh at it. It’s like my mind has been reprogrammed.”
To celebrate the launch, Mr Regan is offering people the opportunity to come and meet him for a complimentary consultation on June 27.
People struggling with anxiety, panic or another issue can call 01353 669941 to book a slot with Dan and discuss how they can soon start feeling better.
Dan, who last year won the title of hypnotherapist of the year in 2014, said: “I’m very excited to officially launch my office and look forward to continuing to help more and more people abolish their anxiety, worry and panic attacks.”
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended