Top award for Ely hypnotherapist
- Credit: Archant
Ely hypnotherapist Dan Regan has been awarded a national hypnotherapy prize in recognition of his work developing his business.
The award for National Hypnotherapy Business of the Year is delivered annually by the Hypnotherapy Business School based in Birmingham.
It recognizes the hypnotherapy business which has, during that year, delivered continuous business development, demonstrated a passion for business and client excellence and shown business innovation.
Dan runs his sessions out of the Ely Complimentary Centre, in St Mary’s Street. He became a hypnotherapist five years ago after himself suffering with anxiety and confidence problems.
Mr Regan said: “I am delighted to receive this award and would like to thank all of my former and existing clients for supporting me in working to help as many people as possible end the misery of anxiety and panic attacks.”
You may also want to watch:
Director of the Hypnotherapy Business School, Steve Miller, said: “Dan has demonstrated the entrepreneurial talent in building his business at the same time as putting the client first.”
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts