Top award for Ely hypnotherapist
- Credit: Archant
Ely hypnotherapist Dan Regan has been awarded a national hypnotherapy prize in recognition of his work developing his business.
The award for National Hypnotherapy Business of the Year is delivered annually by the Hypnotherapy Business School based in Birmingham.
It recognizes the hypnotherapy business which has, during that year, delivered continuous business development, demonstrated a passion for business and client excellence and shown business innovation.
Dan runs his sessions out of the Ely Complimentary Centre, in St Mary’s Street. He became a hypnotherapist five years ago after himself suffering with anxiety and confidence problems.
Mr Regan said: “I am delighted to receive this award and would like to thank all of my former and existing clients for supporting me in working to help as many people as possible end the misery of anxiety and panic attacks.”
Director of the Hypnotherapy Business School, Steve Miller, said: “Dan has demonstrated the entrepreneurial talent in building his business at the same time as putting the client first.”
- 1 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 2 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 3 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 4 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 5 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Therapy dogs' ‘meet and greet’ in Ely raises £130 for charity
- 8 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told