Top award for Ely hypnotherapist
- Credit: Archant
Ely hypnotherapist Dan Regan has been awarded a national hypnotherapy prize in recognition of his work developing his business.
The award for National Hypnotherapy Business of the Year is delivered annually by the Hypnotherapy Business School based in Birmingham.
It recognizes the hypnotherapy business which has, during that year, delivered continuous business development, demonstrated a passion for business and client excellence and shown business innovation.
Dan runs his sessions out of the Ely Complimentary Centre, in St Mary’s Street. He became a hypnotherapist five years ago after himself suffering with anxiety and confidence problems.
Mr Regan said: “I am delighted to receive this award and would like to thank all of my former and existing clients for supporting me in working to help as many people as possible end the misery of anxiety and panic attacks.”
You may also want to watch:
Director of the Hypnotherapy Business School, Steve Miller, said: “Dan has demonstrated the entrepreneurial talent in building his business at the same time as putting the client first.”
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road