Top award for Ely hypnotherapist
- Credit: Archant
Ely hypnotherapist Dan Regan has been awarded a national hypnotherapy prize in recognition of his work developing his business.
The award for National Hypnotherapy Business of the Year is delivered annually by the Hypnotherapy Business School based in Birmingham.
It recognizes the hypnotherapy business which has, during that year, delivered continuous business development, demonstrated a passion for business and client excellence and shown business innovation.
Dan runs his sessions out of the Ely Complimentary Centre, in St Mary’s Street. He became a hypnotherapist five years ago after himself suffering with anxiety and confidence problems.
Mr Regan said: “I am delighted to receive this award and would like to thank all of my former and existing clients for supporting me in working to help as many people as possible end the misery of anxiety and panic attacks.”
You may also want to watch:
Director of the Hypnotherapy Business School, Steve Miller, said: “Dan has demonstrated the entrepreneurial talent in building his business at the same time as putting the client first.”
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment