Time running out to enter 2014 Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
There are just over three weeks left to get your entries in for the sixth Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards.
The competition, sponsored by N&C Glass, has 11 awards up for grabs, 10 of which are open for entries.
They will identify East Cambridgeshire’s best small and medium-sized companies, the best new enterprises and the most influential business people.
A category also returning is the Business in the Community Award, which will recognise businesses that contribute to the communities in which they are based without the expectation of direct commercial benefit.
Our hunt for East Cambridgeshire’s business stars of the future continues with the Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, while the companies that use the internet to the maximum of its capability will be recognised by the Website of the Year award.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, a ‘winner of winners’ will be chosen from the 10 category winners for the grand title of Business of the Year.
The award was won in 2009 by Blue Donkey of Ely, in 2010 by G’s Marketing of Barway, in 2011 and 2012 by Quotient Bioresearch of Fordham and last year by PA Answer of Ely.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
All of the categories are highlighted in the panel at the foot of this page.
Entering couldn’t be more simple, just visit the website at www.elybusinessawards.co.uk and fill in the online entry form. Closing date for entries is Friday, July 25.
The shortlisted businesses will be invited to the glittering awards dinner which will take place on Friday, October 3, at the Lady Chapel in Ely Cathedral.
Also in attendance will be sponsors, council dignitaries, local business leaders and the Ely Standard team.