Time running out to enter 2014 Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
There are just over three weeks left to get your entries in for the sixth Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards.
The competition, sponsored by N&C Glass, has 11 awards up for grabs, 10 of which are open for entries.
They will identify East Cambridgeshire’s best small and medium-sized companies, the best new enterprises and the most influential business people.
A category also returning is the Business in the Community Award, which will recognise businesses that contribute to the communities in which they are based without the expectation of direct commercial benefit.
Our hunt for East Cambridgeshire’s business stars of the future continues with the Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, while the companies that use the internet to the maximum of its capability will be recognised by the Website of the Year award.
Finally, a ‘winner of winners’ will be chosen from the 10 category winners for the grand title of Business of the Year.
The award was won in 2009 by Blue Donkey of Ely, in 2010 by G’s Marketing of Barway, in 2011 and 2012 by Quotient Bioresearch of Fordham and last year by PA Answer of Ely.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 3 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 6 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 7 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 8 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
All of the categories are highlighted in the panel at the foot of this page.
Entering couldn’t be more simple, just visit the website at www.elybusinessawards.co.uk and fill in the online entry form. Closing date for entries is Friday, July 25.
The shortlisted businesses will be invited to the glittering awards dinner which will take place on Friday, October 3, at the Lady Chapel in Ely Cathedral.
Also in attendance will be sponsors, council dignitaries, local business leaders and the Ely Standard team.