Thurlow Nunn Standen Announces Expansion Plans
“At TNS we are proud of the support we are able to provide to our customers, not just in helping them find the right product for their needs, but also through our dedicated parts and service departments at each of our branches.”
FOLLOWING the acquisition of the Norfolk franchises of Randell Norfolk Farm Machinery last week, Thurlow Nunn Standen, which has a branch in Ely, is ploughing ahead with bold expansion plans.
The agreed deal with Randells will see TNS integrating the Attleborough, North Walsham and Sculthorpe premises into their existing network of branches.
Managing director, James Thurlow, explained: “At TNS we are proud of the support we are able to provide to our customers, not just in helping them find the right product for their needs, but also through our dedicated parts and service departments at each of our branches.
“In today’s modern farming business, high quality machinery, extensive product knowledge and a strong support network of service teams is essential to ensuring a farm’s productivity.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re there every step of the way to ensure machinery keeps on the move. In these times of high output and challenging margins that is invaluable to the farming community.”
TNS, the agricultural division of the Thurlow Nunn Group, offer a wide range of franchises including key brands such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Challenger. A strong showing from market leading brands such as Kverneland, Standen Pearson, Spearhead, SUMO, HE-VA, CAT, Krone and Grimme also add to the company’s strength and position in the market place.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
Expansion of TNS’ footprint in Norfolk will also include the groundcare range, with an offering as diverse as Kubota, Stiga, Viking, Stihl, Toro, Hayter and Mountfield.
“As a fifth generation member of the Thurlow family to be involved in the business I am proud that we retain that close family feel to our business, whilst still keeping pace with the fast moving technological advances in the farming sector.
“We are very much looking forward to developing new relationships and extending our business within the Norfolk farming community,” he added.