Thurlow Nunn Standen Announces Expansion Plans
“At TNS we are proud of the support we are able to provide to our customers, not just in helping them find the right product for their needs, but also through our dedicated parts and service departments at each of our branches.”
FOLLOWING the acquisition of the Norfolk franchises of Randell Norfolk Farm Machinery last week, Thurlow Nunn Standen, which has a branch in Ely, is ploughing ahead with bold expansion plans.
The agreed deal with Randells will see TNS integrating the Attleborough, North Walsham and Sculthorpe premises into their existing network of branches.
Managing director, James Thurlow, explained: “At TNS we are proud of the support we are able to provide to our customers, not just in helping them find the right product for their needs, but also through our dedicated parts and service departments at each of our branches.
“In today’s modern farming business, high quality machinery, extensive product knowledge and a strong support network of service teams is essential to ensuring a farm’s productivity.
“We’re there every step of the way to ensure machinery keeps on the move. In these times of high output and challenging margins that is invaluable to the farming community.”
TNS, the agricultural division of the Thurlow Nunn Group, offer a wide range of franchises including key brands such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Challenger. A strong showing from market leading brands such as Kverneland, Standen Pearson, Spearhead, SUMO, HE-VA, CAT, Krone and Grimme also add to the company’s strength and position in the market place.
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’
- 6 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 7 Branch president left pleasantly surprised thanks to freemasons
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 10 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
Expansion of TNS’ footprint in Norfolk will also include the groundcare range, with an offering as diverse as Kubota, Stiga, Viking, Stihl, Toro, Hayter and Mountfield.
“As a fifth generation member of the Thurlow family to be involved in the business I am proud that we retain that close family feel to our business, whilst still keeping pace with the fast moving technological advances in the farming sector.
“We are very much looking forward to developing new relationships and extending our business within the Norfolk farming community,” he added.