Thurlow Nunn Standen Announces Expansion Plans
“At TNS we are proud of the support we are able to provide to our customers, not just in helping them find the right product for their needs, but also through our dedicated parts and service departments at each of our branches.”
FOLLOWING the acquisition of the Norfolk franchises of Randell Norfolk Farm Machinery last week, Thurlow Nunn Standen, which has a branch in Ely, is ploughing ahead with bold expansion plans.
The agreed deal with Randells will see TNS integrating the Attleborough, North Walsham and Sculthorpe premises into their existing network of branches.
Managing director, James Thurlow, explained: “At TNS we are proud of the support we are able to provide to our customers, not just in helping them find the right product for their needs, but also through our dedicated parts and service departments at each of our branches.
“In today’s modern farming business, high quality machinery, extensive product knowledge and a strong support network of service teams is essential to ensuring a farm’s productivity.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re there every step of the way to ensure machinery keeps on the move. In these times of high output and challenging margins that is invaluable to the farming community.”
TNS, the agricultural division of the Thurlow Nunn Group, offer a wide range of franchises including key brands such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Challenger. A strong showing from market leading brands such as Kverneland, Standen Pearson, Spearhead, SUMO, HE-VA, CAT, Krone and Grimme also add to the company’s strength and position in the market place.
- 1 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 2 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 3 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 4 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 7 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 8 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 9 Family 'thrilled' as pair's lockdown locks raise charity cash
- 10 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
Expansion of TNS’ footprint in Norfolk will also include the groundcare range, with an offering as diverse as Kubota, Stiga, Viking, Stihl, Toro, Hayter and Mountfield.
“As a fifth generation member of the Thurlow family to be involved in the business I am proud that we retain that close family feel to our business, whilst still keeping pace with the fast moving technological advances in the farming sector.
“We are very much looking forward to developing new relationships and extending our business within the Norfolk farming community,” he added.