The scenic way
EAGLE Tours Cambridge is a recently established independent coach tour business formed by Clive and June Berry. Based at Stretham near Ely, the couple aim to provide sight-seeing and holiday packages providing local pick-up points in the Ely and Cambridg
EAGLE Tours Cambridge is a recently established independent coach tour business formed by Clive and June Berry.
Based at Stretham near Ely, the couple aim to provide sight-seeing and holiday packages providing local pick-up points in the Ely and Cambridge area. Their priority is to give customers the confidence that investing in a day excursion, or short break, will provide personal service, good value and a well planned event.
"Time and money are two very precious commodities so we want our customers to feel they have invested wisely," said Clive.
"Coach travel has gained a perception of becoming a little lacklustre so we are hoping to regenerate interest in a reasonably economical and environmentally friendly method of travel."
You may also want to watch:
Eagle Tours concentrates on UK destinations. Each of their day excursions and short breaks is individually researched and planned to provide maximum customer enjoyment.
"We have already established a high level of customers who book again and many have become personal friends," Clive added.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines
"Our focus is on inclusive days out which may include boat trips, train rides, shows or meals. One day trip later this year is Christmas shopping followed by a winter boat trip with mulled wine and mince pies. For extended excursions we use a variety of small family hotels for their warm welcome and hospitality.
"We have an eight-day Eastbourne holiday departing on July 21 and proving popular are a number of breaks to hotels."
In addition to organising their own day trips and holiday programme, Eagle Tours Cambridge can organise coach travel for groups.
Clive said: "We very much like to get involved with the interests of our customers to ensure they have an enjoyable and trouble free day. On a forthcoming trip to London we have obtained permission to drive the coach into the grounds of Kensington Palace which is of great convenience to those with mobility problems. We are pleased to work in close association with local coach operator Grey's of Ely Ltd whose fleet of modern vehicles are an extension of the high standards we aim to provide".
Clive usually drives the coach himself and is always there to ensure things run smoothly.
INFO: Contact June or Clive at Eagle Tours Cambridge on 01353 648950.