The power of hypnotherapy
R.E.A.L. Life Therapy MADELEINE Funnell dedicated three years of her life to her hypnotherapy training before she established her own business 12 months ago. The R.E.A.L in the title of Madeleine s practice stands for Root of the issue, Empowers you as a
R.E.A.L. Life Therapy
MADELEINE Funnell dedicated three years of her life to her hypnotherapy training before she established her own business 12 months ago.
The R.E.A.L in the title of Madeleine's practice stands for Root of the issue, Empowers you as an individual, Asserts your feelings and emotions, allowing you to Live life to the full - a philosophy that informs her distinct brand of therapy.
The practice has gone from strength-to-strength, and Madeleine's client base has continued to expand as people seek an alternative form of treatment.
"I have clients that range from people who'd like to stop smoking, through to people who have physiological or psychological issues."
Madeleine operates from an annex in her home that has been converted into a practice, and she said the key to her success has been to talk to clients at length before treatment to tailor a therapeutic approach that meets a client's needs.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
"In that way, I can give them what they need," she said.
Madeleine ran courses as a consultant in the health service before she decided to embark on her new career, and she has since studied a wide range of therapies to allow her to deal with almost any situation.
"If it's something I can't provide, then I will hopefully be able to help them find someone who can," she said.
Her fully-endorsed hypnotherapy qualification, combined with psychotherapy, counselling skills and her position as an NLP and Timeline therapist mean that Madeleine is well-placed to identify an individual's needs.
"The GP will often prescribe a drug to treat depression," she said, "but with this therapy, you are the exploring the root of an issue and removing it, therefore ensuring it doesn't reappear - if you leave the root in, it can grow back."
INFO: Madeleine can be contacted on 01353 664920, 07739260027 or via her website at www.realifetherapy.co.uk.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE